The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- computer information, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this site, including the source of referrals, length of your visit, page views and site navigation path;
- information, such as the e-mail address you provide when you register on our website;
- information you enter when you profile our site – for example, your name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational and employment data;
- Information, such as the name and email address you provide to set up your subscription to our emails or newsletters;
- information you enter when you use the services on our website;
- information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about everything you buy, the services you use or transactions made through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
- information contained in any correspondence sent to us by e-mail or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
any other personal information that you send us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Use of your personal data
Personal data sent to us through our website (contact form) will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the purpose:
- Administering our website and business;
- enable you to use the services available on our website;
- send goods purchased through our website or by e-mail;
- provide services purchased through our website;
- send you statements, invoices and payment reminders and receive payments from you;
- sending non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending the e-mail notifications you have requested;
- send our e-mail newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or concerning you in relation to our site;
- ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud and
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it and use it in the manner licensed to us (recommendation section only).
We will not transfer personal information to third parties, or any other related third parties, for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention purposes);
- to the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets that we are selling (or considering) and
to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal data if, in our reasonable opinion, there is a substantial likelihood that such court or authority will order the disclosure of such personal data;
5. International data transfers
6. Retention of Personal Information
In this Section G we have set out our data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal data.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Without prejudice to Article G-2, we generally delete personal data belonging to the categories set out below on the date/time indicated below:
the type of personal data will be deleted 31.12 at 23:00 each year and
30.06 at 23:00 every year.
Notwithstanding anything else in this section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information:
To the extent required by law;
if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any pending or future litigation; and
to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention purposes).
7. Personal Data Security
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or change of your personal data.
We will store all personal data you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of the data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access our website and the service you purchased; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log on to our website).
This policy may be updated from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or via the private messaging system on our website.
9. Your rights
You have full access to your personal data, which you can change at any time.
10. Updating Buyer profile information
Please inform us if you need to correct or update the personal information we have about you, as this changes the price of the service.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
We use Google Analytics on our website to recognize your computer when you visit the site, to track you as you browse the site, to improve the usability of the site, to analyze the use of the site, to administer the site, to manage the site, to prevent fraud and to improve the security of the site;
In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the available cookie override settings by clicking „Tools”, „Internet Options”, „Privacy” and then „Advanced”;
in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking „Tools”, „Options”, „Privacy”, selecting „Use custom history settings” from the drop-down menu and unchecking „Accept cookies from sites”; and
in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the „Customize and Control” menu, clicking „Settings”, „Show Advanced Settings” and „Content Settings”, and then selecting „Block websites from setting any data” under the „Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use multiple websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all features of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookies (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
on Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking „Tools”, „Options” and „Privacy” and then selecting „Use customized history settings”, clicking „Show cookies” and then clicking „Delete all cookies”; and
on Chrome browser (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the „Customize and Control” menu, clicking „Settings”, „Show Advanced Settings” and „Clear Browser Data”, and then selecting „Delete Cookies and Other Sites and Plugins Data” before clicking „Clear Data
Removing cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.